Do you know how to install or Disassemble Locking assemblies? Here are the professional guidelines from Reach Machinery.
- First of all, Check that the connection surface is free of damage, corrosion, and contaminants.
- Apply a layer of lubricating oil on the connection surface (shaft and hub). (Special attention: the lubricating oil applied must not contain substances such as molybdenum disulfide that significantly reduce the coefficient of friction.) (MoS_2).
- Smoothly insert the Locking Assemblies into the connecting position, paying attention to prevent inclination. and then tighten the bolt along the diagonal cross order by hand.
- Set torque spanner to 1/3 Ts, tighten the bolt along the diagonal across order evenly.
- Set torque spanner to 1/2 Ts, tighten the bolt along the diagonal across order evenly.
- Set torque spanner to the torque value above Ts 5%, tighten the bolt along the diagonal across order evenly, and then tighten all the bolts by the circumferential direction.
- Set torque spanner to Ts; check if all the screws could be tightened up. If any of the bolts are not tightened up, please repeat the step 6 and 8.If the Locking Assemblies is used in an outdoor environment or a corrosive environment, please pay attention to regularly applying anti-rust grease on the surface of the Locking Assemblies and bolts.
1. Firstly check if all of the transmission loads are fully removed.
2. Loosen all the locking bolts on the Locking Assemblies (there is no need to completely unscrew the bolts). At this time, the inner and outer rings and pressure ring of the Locking Assemblies will automatically loosen. If there is an abnormality and it cannot be loosened normally, lightly knock the bolt as shown in the diagram (see diagram A).
3. Please remove the white bolts and screw a bigger bolt into the threaded hole of the front pressure ring, in this case, the Locking Assemblies can be removed successfully(see diagram B).
Post time: May-22-2023